The Icelandic Society For Digital Freedoms (Icelandic abbreviation: FSFI) is organizing the annual Nordic Perl Workshop, this year, in Reykjavik, Iceland. It will be the first time the workshop is held in Iceland.
Nordic Perl Workshop 2010 will take place on Sunday the 14. of November in conjunction with the RDFC conference, scheduled for Saturday 13. November.
FSFI has now opened for registration and submissions of presentation abstracts. We encourage anyone who is interested in sharing their experience or ideas to submit their abstract.
- Submission deadline: 29th of October
- Notification of acceptance: submission date + 1 day
- Confirmation: 30th. of October
- Final program available: 30th. of October
Due to the short notice, volcanoes and everything, we are trying to keep things tight, so the moment you submit an abstract it will be evaluated and we will notify you of possible acceptance the next day at the latest.
Accepted formats for presentation abstracts:
- Extended Talks (90 minutes)
- Standard Talks (45 minutes)
- Short Talks (20 minutes)
- Lightning Talks (5 minutes)
More information can be found on the workshop's website: http://npw2010.fsfi.is/
FSFI looks forward to seeing Perl Mongers in Iceland in November.