Please add notes to the Successes page to indicate what you've been doing. Take inspiration from the Chicago Hackathon page. Explain to future sponsors what comes out of a hackathon!
- Allison worked on: Together with Jonathan, Liz and others in the room, designed the core structure of objects and classes in Parrot.
- Jonathan worked on: fixing a segfault relating to flattening/slurply calls, working towards a bug fix for tail calls over the C boundary (my patch fixed the problem but brought up others), and helped with the object model PDD for Parrot.
- Abigail worked on the 5.10 RE documentation, with input from Juerd. Wrote a draft for 'perlrecharclass.pod', a documenting character classes in Perl Regular Expressions.
- Emmanuel (saorge) and Erik (ecocode) worked on the Dutch translation.
- Luis (monsieur_champs) documented all the templates used in the application
- Ann reviewed the English translations for Act, and made many wonderful feature requests
- BooK and Emmanuel worked on the "edit password" feature
- Emmanuel, Erik and BooK discussed design, and made an attempt to install and use Jifty and see if it could be used for Act
- Mark (markov) discussed various items around the kick-off of the CPAN6 implementation, with Juerd, Wytze, and others.
- Mark made an initial implementation attempt in Gdk, then tried wxWidgets, and finally selected jQuery.
- Ann worked on the YEF website documentation relating to previous proposals and produced a Perl 6 summary. She also did organizational stuff and, with BooK, did some preliminary work for creating hackathon organizer documentation (European version).
- Allison released Pod::Simple version 3.05, a patch and bug-fix release to be included in Perl 5.9.5.
version 12 saved on 04/03/07 15:45 by Ann Barcomb (kudra)