Wiki - Travel from Vienna to Bratislava
sponsored by geizhals!
How it works
We meet at the railwaystation "Südbahnhof", where everyone gets a single
day return ticket, including public transport in Bratislava. We board
the train, travel to Bratislava, get off, take the tram to the venue and
arrive there in time for lunch.
Everybody has to decide on his/her own which train to take back to Vienna.
Note that there are two railway stations in Bratislava with trains
leaving for Vienna. Trains go aprox. once per hour. The last train
leaves at 0:50 from Bratislava hl.st.
We will take train REX 2518 from Wien Südbahnhof (Bstg 01-09) leaving at
10:28 and arriving in Bratislava at 11:25.
We will buy tickets on Saturday, so be there at 10:00. If you come
later, we won't have a ticket for you!
We will meet in the main hallway (next to the big, flat escalator
(Rolltreppe ohne Stiegen..)).
Who will come
To make it even easier for us, please add yourself to this list:
* Thomas Klausner (domm)
* Stefan Hornburg (racke)
* Leopold Toetsch
* Roland Angerer (ich hab ne ÖBB-Vorteilscard und fahr erst am Sonntag
* Karlheinz Zoechling (gargamel)
* Hansjörg Pehofer (zeyaRujg)
* Reini Urban (rurban)
* Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 (daxim)
* Petr Pajas
* Herbert Breunung (lichtkind)
* Aldo Calpini (dada)
* Tara Andrews (aurum)
* Andrea Pavlovic (spinne) (steige bei Station Simmering zu)
* Gerhard Gonter (GG) (steige ebenfalls in Simmering zu)
* Andrew Shitov (ash)
* user:chriflu (habe ÖBB-Vorteilscard)
version 22 saved on 07/11/08 15:28 by Christian Flury