Become a sponsor!
If you or your company wants to give something back to the Perl community, please consider sponsoring the Twin City Perl Workshop. We are looking for sponsoring in any form (books, goodies, money,...). An easy way to sponsor the event is to pay the business tariff. In addition to the nice and fuzzy feeling in your stomach a sponsorship will bring you the following benefits:
- Logo and Link on our website.
- Direct contact to 50+ highly motivated Perl developers, who might be interested in working at your company.
- Say "THANK YOU" to the Perl community, which provides high-quality and unique products (Perl itself, CPAN, ...) for free.
- Any profit the event earns will be spend to foster further development of Perl.
Booking.com will sponsor traveling costs for attendees between Bratislava and Vienna.
Booking.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN) World’s #1 Online Hotel Reservations Company attracting over 30 million unique visitors every month and offering 135,000+ hotels worldwide.
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for Perl devs, sysads and more...
Are you ready to relocate to Amsterdam in an international, result driven, fun & dynamic work environment? Join us!
- YAPC::Europe Foundation
Sponsoring ACT (framework for the conference website) & credit card payment system
Founded in the Netherlands, as the 'YAPC::Europe Foundation' or 'YEF', the current board also has members from England, Germany and France, plus subcommittee members from other countries.
Our goal is to provide a focal point for Perl events in Europe. To this end, we offer an on-line registration system, mailing lists, advice, and may supply limited financial assistance. We look forward to being of service to like-minded Perl enthusiasts.
- Vienna.pm + Bratislava.pm
- The Vienna and Bratislava Perl Mongers, who put lots of time into organising the event.