Rough Guide to CPAN Testing
You can find more information on the speaker's site:
- Abstract: http://gumbynet.org.uk/talks/CPANTesting.txt
- Talk: http://www.kidney-bingos.demon.co.uk/CPAN_Testing/
CPAN Testing is an effort to set up a Quality Assurance (QA) team for CPAN modules, comprised
of a globally diverse group of individuals, maintained a diverse collection of operating environments.
This talk aims to illustrate the processes and mechanisms associated with CPAN smoke testing,
as experienced by a veteran CPAN Tester, including the following topics:
- What is CPAN Testing?
- The tools of CPAN Testing
- How do we know what modules to test?
- The problems and dangers of CPAN Testing
- Scaled up CPAN Testing
- Future developments
A CPAN Testers BOF is planned to provide a longer discussion time for testers.
- Philippe Bruhat (BooK)
- Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni (Maddingue)
- Nicholas Clark
- Léon Brocard (acme)
- Jon Allen (JJ)
- Salve J. Nilsen (sjn)
- Abe Timmerman (abeltje)
- Arne Sommer (Arne)
- Luis Motta Campos (LMC)
- Søren Døygaard
- William Travis Holton
- Jozef Kutej (jozef)
- Adam Kennedy (Alias)
- Martin Kutter
- Steffen Mueller
- Vincent Pit (vincent)
- Darius Jokilehto