Let's get some people together and see if we can come up with some ideas to fix the marketing issues that Perl seems to have.
For lots of annoying background, see:
* What does the outside of Perl look like?
* Perception is Reality - we need a director of marketing
* Defining the marketing problem
* Is it really hard to find good Perl programmers?
* Solutions Are Not Problems. Problems Are Problems
* Programming Languages and Perl
* Who needs more marketing in the Perl world?
Current plan is to meet at 17:30 in Tuesday in BOF room 2 (whatever that is). If we run out of time before having to go off to the conference dinner, perhaps we could reconvene on Wednesday lunchtime.
If you're interested in attending, please add your name below.
* Dave Cross (davorg)
* Rosellyne Thompson (rozallin)
* Curtis Poe (Ovid)
* James Laver (jjl)
* Renee Bäcker (reneeb)
* Aristotle Pagaltzis
* Pedro Melo (melo)
* Gabor Szabo (szabgab)
* Damon Davison (allolex)
* Karen Pauley
* Jacinta Richardson (jarich)
* Bogdan Lucaciu (zamolxes)
* Wendy Van Dijk (woolfy)
* Michael Kröll (pepl)
* Clive Darke (cdarke)
* David H. Adler (dha)
* Peter Edwards (peterdragon)
Last modified: 06/08/09 12:47 by Peter Edwards (peterdragon)Tags: bof marketing