DOM manipulation by Gainer/Wiimote over HTTP
You can find more information on the speaker's site:
- Abstract: http://kawanet.blogspot.com/2008/02/gainer-over-http-and-devicegainer.html
- Talk: http://www.kawa.net/text/yapceurope/2008/copenhagen.html
XML is really useful. But nobody loves to manipulate complicated DOM.
Why don't you manipulate DOM by Wiimote like playing Wii?
This talk is powered by Wiimote and Gainer.
Wiimote is, you know, remote controller of Wii game console.
Gainer is a tiny chip connected via USB to handle its external digital and analog I/O interfaces.
Device::Gainer is a Perl module which is developed on the CodeRepos.
Both techs of "Wiimote over HTTP" and "Gainer over HTTP" let ajax apps manipulate such devices via the Internet.
In this session, you'll see the Japanese cutting-edge tech of real device web service.
- Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni (Maddingue)
- Alberto Simões (ambs)
- Léon Brocard (acme)
- R Geoffrey Avery (rGeoffrey)
- Leo Lapworth (Ranguard)
- Jos Boumans (kane)
- Mark Fowler (Trelane)
- Karen Pauley
- Nuno Carvalho (smash)
- Anton Berezin (Grrrr)
- Erwan Lemonnier (R1)
- Dmitry Karasik (McFist)
- Christian Borup (borup)
- Jesse Vincent
- Espen Myhre (espenmy)
- Roman Baumer (rba)
- Sue Spence (virtualsue)
- Bartosz Jakubski (migo)
- Kaare Rasmussen
- Martin Kjeldsen (baest)
- David Jack Wange Olrik (da5id)
- Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (avar)
- Alex Kapranoff (kappa)
- Edmund von der Burg (evdb)
- David Leadbeater (dg)
- Alex Balhatchet (Kaoru)
- Yusuke Kawasaki (kawanet)
- Steffen Mueller
- Cecilie Fritzvold
- Patrick Donelan (patspam)
- Maciej Misiak (grizzley)
- Morten Meyling