Teams for the Quizz Show
If you'd like to be part of the QuizzShow, you can register your team in this page.
If there are very few teams (we need 16 of them), we'll create some more.
If there are too many teams, the organizers will select the final teams based on a complex, confidential, non-correspondence-entered-into algorithm that takes into account factors of reputation, experience, know-it-all-osity, an appropriate high-diversity mix of nationality, gender, age, experience...and bribes.
Each team has two people. One person can't be part of more than one team.
- Paul and Jacinta
- Birmingham Perl Mongers (Brian and Barbie)
- xs4all (abeltje + treenaks)
- Marty & Piers
- Jesse & Jo�o
- Isaac & Javi
- team Twin City (Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 (daxim) & Jozef Kutej (jozef))
- Markus Holzer & Tina Mueller
- Carlos Pires & Andr� Cruz
- The other Twin City Twins (Thomas Klausner (domm) and Michael Kröll (pepl))
- Team Redhaired Bastards (Jørgen Elgaard Larsen (elhaard) and Troels Liebe Bentsen (tlbdk))
- Team Not Quite Pisa (osfameron and Flavio Poletti (polettix))
- Team French Perl Mongers (Philippe Bruhat (BooK) & Rafaël Garcia-Suarez (rgs))
- Sixstone & Jorge (Enrique J Hernandez Blasco (sixstone) & user:bencer)
- Greg and davorg
Last modified: 04/08/09 21:17 by Carl Mäsak (masak)Tags: quizz