Wiki - Hackatons
Being an hotel conference centre, the venue does not close after the conference. It's actually available up to 10pm (!!!), so it's an ideal choice for hackathons and BOF, which are always one of the most interesting parts of a YAPC.
Hackathons and BOF ideas
Write here and idea you have (enter your name or nickname as well, please):
- Perl-events BOF (arthas)
- Catalyst BOF (t0m)
- Plack BOF (t0m)
- Moose BOF (t0m)
- Hackathon DBI/DBD (byterock)
- Hate Dutch UNO like Card Games BOF (byterock)
- Compiler hackathon (rurban)
- gsoc Status (rurban)
- Rakudo BOF (Moritz Lenz (moritz))
- CPAN testers (Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ (daxim))
- Web of Trust/GPG key signing (Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ (daxim))
Please also write a (tentative) date when you'd like the hackaton/BOF to happen.
There should be enough space to hold more than one of these events at the same time so... just write.
Nothing scheduled yet, and this is the day of the attendees dinner so... be careful as there won't be too much time if you want to eat. :-)
- 18.00: Perl-events BOF
Web of Trust/GPG key signing
- When: right after the official end
- Where: in main room near the stage
- How: same procedure as every year ◆ http://yapceurope2009.org/ye2009/wiki?node=WebOfTrustBOF ◆ http://conferences.yapceurope.org/gpw2010/wiki?node=WebOfTrust
Last modified: 03/08/10 14:27 by Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ (daxim)Tags: bof catalyst dbi hackathon moose perl6 plack rakudo